Master Scholarship: Beasiswa S2 in Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies at Cardiff School 2007-2008
* International Journalism
* International Public Relations
* Journalism Studies
* Political Communications
Funding: One Scholarship is available in each of the following areas:
* Cardiff International Journalism Scholarship – £5,000
* Cardiff International Public Relations Scholarship – £5,000
* Cardiff Journalism Studies Scholarship – £5,000
* Cardiff Political Communications Scholarship – £5,000
Qualification: To be eligible for an award, applicants must:
* Have been offered, and accepted, a place on a full-time Masters programme for the 2007-2008 academic year;
* Hold a degree of at least first class, or upper second class honours standard or equivalent to that standard. This requirement may be waived for candidates over 25 years of age with relevant professional experience;
* Demonstrate oral and written fluency in English. A minimum score of 7.0 in the International English Language Test (IELTS) is required;
* Be classified as an overseas student for fees purposes. It is not possible to be awarded a scholarship in addition to a full award from a separate body.
Selection: Each application will be considered by the relevant Course Coordinator, with the final decision being made by the Chair of the Board of Studies.
Deadline: Once you have accepted your offer, any applicant wishing to be considered for the above Scholarships must complete the attached application form, and return it no later than FRIDAY, 29TH JUNE 2007. Applications submitted in any other format other than using the form provided will not be considered.
Applications should be returned to: Huw Thomas, MA Administrative Assistant, Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies, Bute Building, King Edward VII Avenue, CARDIFF, CF10 3NB.
Download beasiswa scholarship Application Form
For More Informations Please visit : www.cardiff.ac.uk